2012年4月12日星期四

How About a V-Neck Wedding Dress?


I love V-neck clothing. Because I think it very sexy and romantic. The Letter V is 
exactly the same situation with the bust line of the dress. When I get married, I will 
choose a V-neck wedding dress for my wedding bridal. Why do I so love the V-neck 
wedding dress? That's mostly because I could show my beautiful wedding necklace 
when wearing a V-neck wedding dress. Also, V-neck wedding dress makes your bust 
look delicious and wonderful.   Except for the wedding dress, I like to buy 
various kinds of V-neck dresses, or clothes. So now you may see that I am a V lover. 
V, this letter could stand for many different meanings. It can mean victory, when we 
like to make the gesture with two fingers like a V. I like victory in my life. I don't 
want to be defeated by others. I am not that strong, however. But I wish to try 
everything by myself, even if there may be no happy ending. I am not afraid of the 
results, but I'm not the trouble making person. So If I hold a wedding, I must wear a 
V-neck wedding dress. That's my confidence and I really love the letter V. V is 
consists of two "I", which means that only we two, my husband and I unite in a 
concerted effort, we could make a happy marriage, that is, to make a victory in our 


没有评论:

发表评论